How to contact Dame Harriett

If you are a West Worcestershire constituent, you can contact Harriett at:

House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA  

Telephone: 01684 585165  


Please make sure you provide your full postal address and details so we can respond accordingly.  

Protecting Your Data: My office will not use your personal data in any way that goes beyond your reasonable expectations in contacting me. Please see my Privacy Notice.  

Constituency Casework

I receive more than 1000 emails, letters, messages and other contacts each week. Parliamentary protocol requires that I can only answer questions from West Worcestershire residents. You can find out who your MP is here.

Every constituent who contacts me and provides a constituency address will get a reply to their question. Please allow for at least 10 working days for a response.

I do not sign Early Day Motions, which are just parliamentary graffiti and do not change policy.

Frequently asked questions or campaigns will have a standard answer which I regularly update here.

Advice on when to contact your MP click here.  

Social Media

I receive hundreds of messages and comments each day on my social media platforms and although it is difficult to read every one, I do try to keep on top of people’s views. However, it is not my policy to deal with casework or requests for information over a public social media platform.

If you are a constituent, please email including your postal details to allow a reply to be prepared. This will also allow me to confirm that you are a constituent and handle your request in an appropriate and timely manner.

I do use social media to communicate information that I think is relevant to my constituents including information about my work in West Worcestershire and my other duties as a Member of Parliament. I treat all people who communicate me with respect and expect the same in return. Anyone who behaves in an offensive way will be blocked and anyone who posts offensive or illegal material or views will have their posts removed.

If you do not live in West Worcestershire, you can find out who your MP is here.

Check if Harriett is your MP

Enter your Postcode below: