Park Homes’ Energy Costs

Over the course of the last year, the Government has moved decisively to help people with their increased energy bills and many people will have received automatic payments through their electricity provider or the authority to whom they pay council tax.

A payment of £400 is available for those households not covered by the Energy Bills Support Scheme in cases where no direct relationship is had with an electricity supplier, such as with park homes. You can find out more and apply for this scheme by visiting

There is also a helpline on 0808 175 3287 but if you have any difficulties claiming this support please get in touch and I will assist where I can.